Brother printers have been serving people for a very long time. They are renowned for their accurate, quick, and high-quality printing. These printers also consume less ink, have a good design, and don’t need much maintenance expenses. The printers usually come with a specific username and passwords that are default. However, sometimes, you may forget or lose the default username or password. At times, you may require the default password to secure the printer against unauthorized access. In such a scenario, creating a connection between the computer and printer can seem tough. Here is when you need to configure Brother remote setup password. In this article, you’ll get to know how you can do it.
How to Determine the Default Password of Brother Printer?
If you don’t have the Brother printer default password, you’ll be unable to operate this printing device. But there’s no need to panic. It’s not very difficult to find the Brother printer default password. Here is what you have to do to find the Brother printer default password.
- From your printing device, tap the button of ‘Start.’ Now choose the option of ‘All Programs.’
- After this, you need to select Brother MFC-l2710dw remote setup password.
- When your device is connected to the Wi-Fi network, type in your Wi-Fi password.
- In the section of password, the machine will prompt you to input a password. As a first-time printer user, you should enter the default password of Brother printer, which usually is ‘Access.’
- Now you can select the ‘BRAdmin light’ or ‘web-based management’ option to make changes to the password. The configuration of the default Brother printer password is as follows.
- Password access
- Username – Admin
- Password – Access
It is the default username and password for a variety of Brother printers. You can use this as Brother MFC-L9570CDW default password.
What’s the Default Password for Brother HL-I2350DW Printer?
You might wonder what the default password for the HL-I2350DW printer model is. To know about it, follow the steps given below.
- Power your Brother printing device, on and go to ‘Settings.’
- From there, select ‘All Programs.’
- At this point, ensure that your Brother printing device has good Wi-Fi connectivity.
- After that, choose the ‘Remote Setup.’ You need to do this for all Brother printing machines.
- Next, tap the Brother printer default login button. Input the password ‘Access’ for linking your printer to the network.
- After that, you’ll get the default password information when you identify the model number of your printing device.
- If you find that it isn’t responding, input the verifiable mobile number. You’ll get the reset password button that enables entering the new password.
- Now modify the password with the aid of the administrator and complete the Brother Remote Setup Password reset.
After that, input the new password in the fields of ‘Confirm’ and ‘New password.’
How to Find Default Password of Brother HL-I6200DW?
Are you wondering about the default password for HL-I6200DW? Well, the process for finding it is not difficult at all. The login password is the default for a lot of Brother printer models. This login password is ‘Access’ or ‘init pass.’ In the case of the HL-I6200DW Brother printer model, the login password is also the same. You can easily keep your information safe when you have the default password of your Brother printing device.
How to Find Default Password of Brother DCP-I2550DW?
For those wondering what’s the default password for Brother DCP-I2550DW, know that finding it is not a challenging task. As mentioned before, the default password for printers of nearly every model of Brother is the same. For DCP-I2550DW, the Brother printer default login password is ‘init pass.’
How to Find Default Password of Brother MFC-L8900CDW?
The Brother default password mfc-l8900cdw is either the password given at the bottom or back part of the printing device or its init pass.’ The ‘init pass’ is preceded by ‘PWD.’
Also Read: How to Connect Brother Printer to Wi-Fi?
How to Find Default Password of Brother HL-L2350DW?
When you know the default password of the Brother printer model HL-L2350DW, you can gain control of the printer setting. If you cannot find or locate the default password for this printer model, simply look at the bottom or back part of it. Apart from this, you can find the default Brother Remote Setup Password by printing out the Network Configuration report.
How to Change Brother Printer Password?
The steps to reset the Brother remote setup password are quite simple to understand and follow. They are explained below for you.
- Launch your web browser.
- Type in ‘https://machine’s IP address in the browser.
- Now input the default login password in the login field.
- Tap the tab of ‘Administrator.’ If you don’t see this tab, then click on ‘Login Password.’
- Enter it in the new password field.
- Confirm the new password and enter it again. Tap ‘Submit.’ Get in touch with Brother printer support for additional help.
How to Setup Brother Printer Wi-Fi Password?
Setting up the Wi-Fi password for the Brother printer isn’t difficult. Follow these points.
- Launch the ‘Control Panel’ and press ‘Menu.’
- Select ‘Scanner & Driver.’
- Then select ‘All Settings.’
- Scroll down to ‘Network’ and press ‘OK.’
- Scroll to ‘Network Reset’ and press ‘OK.’
- Reboot by pressing ‘1.’ You will be requested to set up Wi-Fi. Press ‘OK’ three times for launching the Setup Wizard.
- Next, select your Wi-Fi network and enter its password. Hit ‘OK’ and ‘1’ for the changes to apply.
- You’ll find a Connection OK report. It indicates that the reset of the password is successful.
You may also like: Troubleshoot Brother Printer in Error State in Easy Steps
Now you know all about the Brother remote setup password. Follow the steps correctly to know the default password of Brother printer models. Also, you can observe that the default password for most of the Brother printer models is the same. If you face a problem at any phase, contact expert Brother printer customer support.