Brother printers are used by almost everyone in every setting today. These high-quality printers have become an integral part of schools, offices, and universities. However, no matter how advanced a technological specimen is, it develops certain errors which cause users various problems. In the case of Brother printers, people find it a bit challenging to locate the Brother printer default password. However, it’s not a reason to feel disturbed. In this comprehensive article, you’ll find out how to locate, change, as well as reset the default password of your printing device.
What’s the Process to Determine the Brother Printer Default Password?
Do you desire to know the Brother printer default password MFC-L2750DW? Here are the steps you must adhere to for finding it.
- Turn on the Brother printing device you have.
- Next, navigate to ‘All Programs.’
- You’ll notice before you a set of options. From those options, select your printing device. Tap on it via the arrow buttons.
- After that, click ‘Remote Setup.’ Then, input your password. Remember to see that your Brother printer is properly connected with a network. If you find that it is not linked, then link it and fill in your password.
- Note that most Brother printer models have the default password ‘access.’ Likewise, the password of MFC-L2750DW as well as the Brother printer default password MFC-J6530DW is also ‘access.’ So now you know how to find the default password.
The Steps to Access the Password Details of Your Brother Printer Through Web-Based Management
You can easily access or change the details of your password via web-based management. You can then change the admin password that’s the default.
- ‘Admin’ is the name of the user.
- ‘Access’ is the password name.
- ‘User’ is the name of the user.
- ‘Access’ is the password name.
Read Also: How to run Brother printer color calibration?
The Steps to Change the Brother Printer Default Password
By modifying the Brother printer default password MFC-L2710DW you need to follow certain steps. They are as follows.
- Switch on your device and navigate to your preferred internet browser.
- Type in ‘http://machine’s IP address in your browser’s address bar. After that, hit Enter.
- Under the ‘Login‘ section, there is the Brother printer default admin password.
- Navigate to the ‘Administrator‘ section. If you don’t find this tab, then hit ‘Login Password.’
- For changing the password, input another password in ‘Type New Password’
- Type in the password you have created once again in the ‘Confirm New Password’ After that, hit the option of ‘Submit‘ for saving every new change made by you.
Changing the password can significantly increase the security of your Brother printing device. Ensure that when you access your printer again at a later date, you enter the new password that you created. If you experience any difficulty in changing the password, seek Brother printer support.
How Do You Know the Brother Printer Default Password for Wi-Fi or Wireless Network
The Brother printing device becomes ready for various printing jobs when it gets linked to a wireless network or Wi-Fi. Apart from that, you are also required to configure the default login password of this printer. It is how the wireless network will gain internet accessibility. For example, it’s important for you to set the Brother MFC-L8900CDW default password for the wireless network. You can easily reset the Wi-Fi password of the printer with the steps explained below.
How to reset or configure the Brother printer Wi-Fi password
Users can easily locate the Wi-Fi password of the printing device from the back of the modem. So, before you follow the steps given below, you can locate the password from there. If you still don’t notice it, then you can easily reset it. Follow these steps for this purpose.
- Venture to the window of the ‘Control Panel.’ The control panel is present at the top of your printer.
- After you navigate there, tap the ‘Menu‘ button for launching it.
- Now you will notice a set of options in front of you. Click ‘Settings.’ Note that this option is not there on all the Brother printing device models. If you notice that it is not there in the model you have, then tap ‘Spanner & Screwdriver.’
- After that, choose the ‘All Settings’
- Now go to the option of ‘Network.’ Tap the ‘OK‘ button so that it opens.
- Tap ‘1‘ on your keypad. It will confirm your specific choice.
- Now you will be asked to confirm the option you have chosen. When this happens, press the ‘1‘ key one more time for the reboot to happen.
- Next, you will find a message that reads ‘Your Brother printer is rebooting.’
- When the reboot finishes completely, you will be asked to set your Brother printing device again via the wireless network.
- Begin the printer setup procedure by hitting the button three times ‘OK.’
- Your printing device will begin searching the wireless networks that are nearby.
- You will see a list on your printer’s screen. Press on your Wi-Fi network as per its name.
- You will notice the ‘Use WPS prompt.’ Simply tap ‘No.’
- Input the accurate Wi-Fi password for connecting your printing device properly with the Wi-Fi. After that, hit ‘1‘ on your keyboard. This action of yours will save all the changes that you have done till now.
- Now, tap ‘OK‘ for the process to finish.
If followed properly, these instructions will allow you to easily modify the default printer password for the wireless network. Thus, you can modify the Brother MFC-L9570DW default password for Wi-Fi.
How to Conduct the Reset Process of the Brother Printer Password?
To conduct the reset process of the Brother printer password properly, you should adhere to certain steps. The reset procedure is carried through the control panel. Go through these instructions for it.
- Take away every cable that is connected to the printing device. But don’t take away the Power Cable.
- Go to the ‘Control Panel’ window of the printer.
- Click on the button of ‘Menu‘ or ‘Set.’ After this, select the ‘Connection Type‘ from LAN or network.
- Use the arrow keys to navigate to ‘Menu.’
- Hit ‘OK.’ Now, choose ‘Factory Reset.’
- You will be asked to confirm again. For it, hit ‘Reset‘ followed by ‘Yes.’
Your Brother printer password reset is finished. After you have reached the last step, restart your printer. Connect it back to the network and then access it via the default password. Make sure that you are linking back every cable that you disconnected when you began the rest procedure.
You may Also Like: Troubleshoot Brother Printer in Error State in Easy Steps
Hopefully, you are well-acquainted with all the steps that you need to follow for finding the Brother printer default password. When you know the default password, you can effortlessly access or modify the details through web-based management. The procedure for modifying the default password is also easy to follow and implement. By following the instructions mentioned in the article, you can easily configure the Brother printer Wi-Fi password. Lastly, reset the printer password through the control panel of your device. Get Brother printer customer support if you find any problems.