Facing issues with your Brother HL-L2350DW drivers? Don’t worry! We are here to help. Driver issues are common with printers and can be fixed without much trouble. Whether your Brother printer driver is missing, corrupted, or damaged, the only solution is to uninstall and reinstall them correctly. But before you do that, we suggest you try updating them first and check if that works. If you are in a hurry and want to get your Brother HL-L2350DW fixed asap, then contact Brother Support experts for remote assistance.
Fix the Brother HL-L2350DW Driver Issue
The simple way to fix any printer driver issues as we mentioned above is by reinstalling them. Given below we have mentioned how you can uninstall and reinstall your Brother HL-L2350DW Driver.
Uninstall Brother HL-L2350DW Printer
Brother HL-L2350DW driver issues can be fixed by uninstalling the printer from the device along with all the related drivers and software. And then when you’ll connect the printer again, the new compatible drivers will get installed automatically.
- Press the Windows + R keys and then enter Control in the given space.
- Hit Enter and when the Control panel opens, set it to View by Large icons.
- Select Devices and Printers and navigate to your Brother printer option.
- Right-click on your Brother HL-L2350DW printer and select Remove Device.
- Now, press the Windows + R keys again and enter devmgmt.msc in the box.
- Select the Print queues tab and navigate your printer.
- Right-click on your printer option and select Uninstall Device.
- If you can’t find your printer there, then don’t worry and continue with the steps.
- Again press the Windows + R keys and enter appwiz.cpl in the dialogue box.
- Hit Enter, find your printer application from the list and right-click on it.
- Select Uninstall.
- Once you are done with the above steps, disconnect your printer from the computer. In the case of wireless printers, disconnect the WiFi router too.
- Switch off your Brother printer, computer as well as router. Unplug them all from the main power source.
- Leave all the devices unplugged and off for at least 10 minutes and then connect them back.
- Restart the devices and connect the printer to the computer.
- Let the computer recognize your printer and install the Brother HL-L2350DW drivers automatically.
- Once the printer connection is successfully built, open the Control Panel on your PC. select Devices and Printer, and right-click on your Brother printer option.
- Select Set as a default printer option.
Try printing something and check if your problem is resolved. If the problem still persists, then feel free to reach Brother Printer Support for assistance.
Reinstall Brother HL-L2350DW Drivers Manually
If the above method doesn’t fix your printer, the last resort is to reinstall the latest printer drivers manually. Such an issue also arrives when you have updated your Windows to the latest version and the printer drivers are no longer supported. In this case, you need to install the new drivers from the Brother printer website manually and also turn off the automatic driver updates. Once you have downloaded the drivers from the Brother website, follow the steps below to update the printer drivers:
- Open Device Manager on your PC. Press Windows + R keys and enter devmgmt.msc for that.
- Locate and expand the Print Queues menu.
- Right-click on your Brother Printer option and select Update Driver.
- Select Browse my computer for driver software.
- Click on the Browse button and select the downloaded driver file.
- If you can’t find your printer option in the device manager, then you should run the installer directly to fix the Brother HL-L2350DW Driver issue.
Your Brother printer support issue should be fixed by now. You can try printing to check if the problem still persists or is resolved. In case, you happen to experience any other problem or the same, feel free to reach us for help.