Not able to print or scan from your printer and getting Epson Error Code 0XF1 on your printer screen? You’ve come to the right place! Epson printer error code 0XF1 is among the most crucial errors that Epson user’s experience with their printer machines. The error prevents you from performing any task from your printer and you need to troubleshoot your printer to get it back in the working state. Error code 0xF1 is usually caused due to corrupted registry entry on your Windows system. You will keep on getting the error code on your printer and computer screen until you troubleshoot it. For troubleshooting your Epson Printer, you can either seek help from our Epson Customer Support experts or follow the troubleshooting solutions yourself as mentioned in this blog.
Common Solutions Epson Error Code 0xf1 to Try Before Doing Anything Else
Before you start with the Epson Error Code 0XF1 troubleshooting steps, we suggest you try these things to fix any temporary issue with your printer machine.
- Remove the power cable from your printer.
- Now remove the cartridge from the printer.
- Wait for a minute and connect everything back.
- Check for the Epson error code 0XF1 on your screen.
- In case the issue persists, check whether there are enough papers in the paper tray.
- Try printing a document to find out if the issue is resolved or not.
Fixing Epson Error Code 0XF1 With Best Solutions
Fix your Epson printer without taking the help of any printer expert by using the troubleshooting steps mentioned below. Make sure to check your printer for the Epson error code 0xf1 error after following each solution to know if it is resolved or not.
Solution 1: Run Reimage Repair Tool
- Download the Reimage repair tool from a reliable source and install it on your device.
- As soon as the tool is installed on your device, you will see a Welcome message on your computer screen. You need to click on the Next button on the Welcome window and continue with the on-screen instructions.
- While you are downloading or installing the repair tool make sure you stay connected to the network. Also, you will need the internet with good speed in order to install the supporting files and packages without any interruptions. In case of a slow internet connection, the installation can take quite some time to complete.
- Once the installation is finished, the Reimage tool will start analyzing and compiling the data for the repair stage. This process can take some time and once it’s done, you’ll see the Start Repair tool button on your screen.
- Hit the Start Repair button to initiate repairing all the errors and damaged files. The repair tool will fix any issue with the registry entry along with other problems in your printer software or computer.
Once the repairing procedure is finished, check your printer for the Epson error code 0XF1. You should try printing a test page in order to be sure that the error is gone. In case you still get the Epson error code 0XF1, continue with the next solution.
Solution 2: Clear Paper Jams
Another reason that can cause Epson error code 0XF1 error is paper jams. So, you need to check if there’s any paper or any piece of paper stuck in the printer and remove it carefully. To clear paper jams from your Epson printer, follow the steps below:
- Start with shutting down your computer.
- Hit the Paper button on your Epson printer to drive out any stuck paper.
- Open the printer cover and look for torn pieces of paper. Remove any dirt or pieces of paper from the printer.
- After removing all the jammed paper from your printer, reload the sheets into the feeder and press the paper button.
- Try printing a test page and check if the Epson error code 0XF1 is resolved.
Points To Remember To Prevent Paper Jam Issues In Future?
- Make sure the papers inserted in the paper tray are wrinkle-free and not smeared.
- Only use high-quality A-4 sheets.
- Make sure the papers are inserted with their printable side up.
- Remove all the torn papers from the printer before loading a new pack of papers.
- Make sure the papers inserted in the paper tray are not exceeding the set limit.
- Place your Epson printer on a flat and stable surface. Printer issues can also occur when the printer machine is slightly tilted or placed on an unstable surface.
Solution 3: Use the Windows Troubleshooter
Most of the issues can be fixed easily by running the Windows troubleshooter. Follow the below steps to know how to fix your printer problems using the Windows Troubleshooting feature.
- Search for the Control Panel in the Windows Search and open it.
- Navigate the Troubleshooting option from the menu and click on it.
- From the Left Menu select the “View All” or “See All” option.
- Find the Printer option and click on it.
- Click on Next to start troubleshooting issues with your Epson Printer.
Solution 4: Remove and Add Your Printer After A Restart
If you have tried all the above solutions and still facing the Epson Error Code 0XF1, then this is the last thing that you should try to fix your Epson printer. Follow the steps below to remove and add your Epson printer from your device.
- Open Control Panel and select Devices and Printers.
- Navigate to your Epson printer icon and right-click on it.
- Select Remove from the menu.
- Restart your computer as well as the printer.
- Add your Epson printer in Devices and Printers once again and try printing something out of the printer.
After following the above solutions, you should be able to use your Epson printer now without any interruption. In case the Epson error code 0XF1 continues to bother you or if you are facing any other issue with your printer, feel free to reach our Epson Support experts.