There are number of brands have been consecutively launching printer machine day-by-day but all over the world Epson Printers are famous among the people due to its long-term stability, reliability, durability, quality and most importantly its affordability. Epson printers usually make the printing jobs so easy and simple with all its provided astounding upgraded features. Despite considering the best printing machine, some problematic errors can also appear all of sudden while print any important document. So, always be aware of that. Many Epson Printer users have reported that they are experiencing Epson Error Code 0x97 when printing the document. If you are also the victim of such a particular error and searching for the productive solutions, then you are at right place. The blog-post teaches the effective way to solve the error code 0x97 from the Epson Printer. Hence, keep an eye on the post!
Why Facing Epson Error Code 0x97
The Epson Error 0x97 most of the time evolves just because of having technical glitch in internal hardware components of the Epson printer. However, you can receive such an error code anytime without even getting any warning message or specific signs. So, always be alert of that when you print as once the error appears on the screen, there will be high chance of possibility to the internal components of your printer not functioning in an appropriate manner. Apart from this, some others reasons are also responsible for the Epson Error Code 0x97. Check-out the below-list:
- Incorrect Print Head Alignment
- Motherboard problem
- Jammed paper could also lead to same issue
- Clogged ink cartridges or low/empty ink
- Corrupt printer drivers
Fortunately, there are genuine as well as suitable fixing guidelines which let you to quick solving the Epson Error Code 0x97. Walk through the provided guide!
Productive Solutions To Fix Epson Error Code 0x97
Try out the solving methods noted in the below to effort freely solve the problem. Let’s begin:
Solution 1: Unplug and Plug-in Back In Your Printer
Unplugging and plugging back in appropriately in your printer requires some technical knowledge to be done successfully. If you aren’t sure, then refer to the manual that came with your printer as the steps may vary from model to model. Here is what you need to perform:
- Turn off your printer first and then unplug all the attached cables.
- Now, you have to wait for almost 5 minutes
- Press and hold the power button for 60+ seconds
- After completing 60+ seconds release the Power button and then plug in again the power cable while keeping the power button pressed
- Hold down the Power button for another 60+ seconds (after plugging in the power cable securely)
- Release the power button after 60 seconds of plugging in process.
Now, check if the Epson Error Code 0x97 has gone. If still it is showing, go ahead with the next solution.
Solution 2: Reset Your Epson Printer
Go through the following guidelines with consciousness to get the problem resolved in just a second:
- Disconnect all your printer’s cables.
- Let your printer to be at rest for about ten minutes before you go to the next step.
- Press and hold the Power button for a minute.
- Keep pressing and holding the Power button until you reconnect every cable back.
- Press and hold the Power button once again for a couple of minute and then release it.
Doing this will reset your Epson Printer Technical support settings to default values, once done take a test print to check the error if it dissolves or yet continue. Jump to the next solving guide.
Solution 3: Clean the Print Head
A dirty or clogged printer head can sometime the main responsible for the appearance of the Epson Error Code 0x97. Therefore, it is highly required to give 100% assurance about the Printer head that it is not clogged. If it is, clean the printhead as soon as possible and then take the initiative to clean it regularly. Follow the given directives noted underneath to clean your printer head in the right way and fix the error happening with the printer head.
- Slightly take out all the ink cartridges one by one from the printhead. Place the ink cartridges on top of a clean paper or cloth. Then, carefully remove the printhead from the printer.
- Wipe out the beneath of the printhead thoroughly using a clean, soft cloth damped in warm water. Keep on cleaning the nozzle area until no more black ink is left or sticking on the fabric.
- Soak the printhead in a bowl with warm water (Not boiling Water) for 5-10 minutes. Set a clean paper towel at the base and let the printhead rest while soaking.
- Afterward, slightly in an appropriate way take out the printhead from the bowl, and carefully wipe off any water and moisture using a dry lint-free cloth.
- Then, adjust the printhead on top of a paper towel and allow it to completely air-dry for 20 minutes.
- Insert the printhead back into the carriage and reinstall all the cartridges into their respective slots.
Contact Tech-Savvy For One-Stop Handy Solution
Wasn’t the aforementioned information productive for you in eliminating Epson Error Code 0x97? If it is really so, then despite feeling dishearten, make a direct connection with us. We are one of the talented and highly skilled tech-geeks working hard round the clock to instant support you at your doorstep. Hence, place a call at 24/7 online contact number and stay associated with us without any fear. We behave like a friendly with our clients so they never get hesitate in sharing their problematic error issues. Feel free to get united with us!