In the advancement of technology, printers are the most important gadget for smooth paperwork. It is somehow next to impossible to get documentation work done with efficiency even without using a printer device. So, it is now proved that reliable along with top-quality printing machine is extremely essential. When we consider this fact, no doubt, Epson printer is the best suitable device as it is affordable and provides high-end solution. However, sometimes, users can find a lot of inconveniences while they print. Most of the time, the printer has an Epson Error Code 0x9a just because of a carriage problem or paper stuck issue. So, in this guide, we explain the real cause of happening and productive solutions. Thus, continue reading and stay connected!
What Does Error Code 0x97 Mean On An Epson Printer?
The Epson Printer Error Code 0x9a is a hardware malfunction error that generally appears on the screen with a warning notification. Such a specific error code means that your printer is really non-operational. Furthermore, whenever there is an internal hardware issue with your printer, the error automatically occurs during the printing process.
What Actually Causes Epson Error Code 0x9a?
Possibilities for the occurrence of Epson Error Code 0x9a are listed beneath:
- Defective ink cartridges.
- Corrupt Printer Drivers.
- Incomplete printer driver & software installation.
- Pieces of paper probably get stuck within the paper tray and finally cause Epson Error Code 0x9a WF 7610.
- Sometimes, this error evolves due to hardware defects like a faulty printer belt, broken printhead, etc.
Proficient Ways To Fix Epson Error Code 0x9a
A detailed constructive fixing guide to quickly solve Epson Error Code 0x9a is noted below. Let’s give a glance at once and start following one after another spontaneously:
Ways 1: Clean The Paper Jammed Printer
If even a small piece of paper is left inside a printer tray, you can face Epson Error Code 0x9a Mac. Therefore, it is strongly recommended to first check your printer tray, and confirm no paper is jammed. If there is any, immediately remove the jammed paper or clean your printhead. The complete guidelines for doing the same are:
- First and forecast, cancel all the currently processing print jobs from your computer.
- Now, open the top lid of the printer.
- Give a serious glimpse of dirt, debris, paper pins, staple pins, scraps of paper, etc.
- Thereafter, slightly pull out the stuck-in objects from the output tray and the sheet feeder as well.
- Once the process is done, press the “Start” button to resume the printing task after a couple of minutes.
- Now, just press the “Power” button to turn off the printer.
- Once the printer is off, gently lift up the scanner lid.
- Thereafter, remove the jammed paper as well as any torn pieces.
- Now, slowly putting down the scanner unit to close it.
- Then, press the power button to turn on the printer.
- Afterward, follow all the paper loading instructions in order to load a stack of plain white new papers.
- Finally, print a test page to check the printer is printing perfectly and isn’t displaying Epson Error Code 0x9a.
If this doesn’t work out in resolving your Epson Error Code 0x9a WF 7610, don’t feel disheartened! We provide another solving way to annihilate the printer problem. Let’s move on to the next method.
Ways 2: Check The Printer’s Carriage
The printer’s carriage plays a vital role in smooth and top-quality printing services. The ink carriage should not be damaged or faulty, otherwise, you can confront Epson Error Code 0x9a. Here’s how to check:
- First, lift the top cover of the Epson printer.
- Next, ensure that the carriage is moving automatically.
- If, in case, the carriage of the printer doesn’t move, then try to move it manually.
Ways 3: Use Epson 0x9a Repair Utility To Correct The Error
For printer software-related problems, there is a one-stop Epson Error Code 0x9a Repair Tool has to run for a quick resolution. Here’s what to follow:
- First, visit the trusted official website and then download & install Epson 0x9a Repair Utility on computer.
- After installing the repair tool, open it on your system, and select the “Scan” button. The full scanning will take a few minutes to finish. Wait for it now!
- Afterward, press the “fix the error,” button. Doing so, the utility will begin repairing the error, and after it’s done, restart the computer.
Now, check to see if the Epson Error Code 0x9a has disappeared.
Ways 4: Clean The Encoder Strip
An encoder strip is a plastic strip generally been utilized to read its speed and position. Howsoever, the Epson Printer Error Code 0x9a mostly occurs if the encoder strip is dirty. So, inspect the strip and clean it as soon as you can. The steps involved in it are:
- Turn off your Epson printer right now.
- Remove the top lid of your printer.
- Soak a soft cleaned cloth into the ink clean solution.
- Lift the encoder strip on the left side and wipe it gently with the soaked ink cleaning cloth.
- Wipe the massive ink from the encoder strip and leaving aside the sections covered by the printhead.
- Be very careful so that the ink solution does not drip into the printer. Otherwise, you need to wipe it out with a dry cleaning cloth to prevent internal damages.
Also Read – Epson Error Code 0XF1
Get 24/7 Online Epson Printer Support For Additional Help
Are you still getting Epson Error Code 0x9a even after carefully followed the aforementioned procedural steps? Now, looking to learn in-hand troubleshooting methods? So, contact Epson Printer Support online anytime via dialing the helpline number. With the ultimate instructive points, you can surely fix it from the root.