Nowadays, the offline printer is one of the common issues among all printers. If you are using HP 4650 printer, and it is showing offline error then your printer may have some setup or HP 4650 driver issue. So, don’t worry here we are going to explore HP 4650 printer offline error along with its causes and solution to fix it.
What is HP 4650 Printer Offline Error?
If you are an HP Office jet 4650 user, and facing HP Officejet 4650 Offline issue and want immediate support to get rid of such a problem from your operating device. You can try reinstalling the HP 4650 driver of the HP print & scan doctor but unfortunately, no option works for you. Then, you must read this blog here we are exploring HP 4650 printer offline error and ways to fix it.
Reasons Behind HP 4650 Offline Error
Some other reasons for the HP 4650 Printer Offline are noted underneath:
- Poor internet connectivity.
- Improper installation of the drivers.
- Corrupt Registry.
- Unable to build connection.
- Incorrect server settings.
Steps to Fix HP OfficeJet 4650 Offline Error
Here are all the steps that you have to follow to fix this particular HP 4650 Printer not printing issue. Try these processes step by step and take your HP printer online freely. Therefore, look at the below:
1: Restart your printer.
2: If your problem is not resolved, then tap on the Start button.
3: Move to the devices and printers option.
4: Right-click on the printer icon.
5: Click on the Set as a default printer option.
6: As a next step right-click and select to see what’s printing option.
7: Click on the printer option given on the top of the dialogue box.
8: Find the pause printing option and uncheck it and use the printer offline option there.
9: Then try to print a document. Check your problem is resolved or not.
If your problem remains the same then you should check the printer driver.
Follow these steps to fix the error:
- Click on the start button.
- Go to the control panel and choose the devices and printers
- Right-click on the printer icon.
- Click on the remove device option.
- Click yes to confirm the uninstallation.
- Follow the instructions of the hp official website hp.com on your web browser.
- Enter the model number and the name of your HP OfficeJet 4650 printer and press the download button.
- Follow the on-screen information to complete the installation.
- After completion of the download opens the driver from the given option on your computer.
- Set the guidelines mentioned on the screen to open the installer.
- Open the link www.hp.com page again and complete the registration and activate it.
- Reboot the printer and try to print.
Another way to Fix HP OfficeJet 4650 printer Setup
Here is the step by step procedure to fix HP 4650 Printer Offline:
1: To try to get your printer online. Open the Settings and then Printers. Right tab on the printer and then use Printer Online.
2: Check if there are any print jobs and clear them first. Open the printer.
3: You need to open your printer menu and Cancel All Documents.
4: if you face a printer jam issue that may cause the printer to show an error and go offline.
5: Try to print again. Try a test print and check the error has been fixed.
6: Find the printer and switch it off and on.
7: Click to see if the printer has a jam that can create an error.
8: Check all the network and wireless connections and check it is in working condition or not Restart your device and computer.
It is too annoying for the person who is printing some urgently required document but the windows tell it offline. Now, you need HP Printer Support to avail for getting some thoughts to bring their HP 4650 printer online from offline.
When you get an offline error message on your computer screen or HP LaserJet 4650 printer driver issue, then check your printer to recognize the reason for the error. After the notification check, the connection with your Wi-Fi or its IP address hasn’t changed since you got it.
HP OfficeJet 4650 offline Mac: How to do Troubleshooting
Make sure that your HP Printer is ready
- Keep the printer on, if it is turned off or in sleep mode.
- Check that papers are there in the paper tray and the ink cartridges are also installed properly.
- Restart your HP OfficeJet 4650 offline printer and try to print after doing this.
- If the HP OfficeJet 4650 offline condition continues follow these steps.
Troubleshoot the Wireless connection
- On the off chance that the HP OfficeJet 4650 disconnected issue endures, proceed with the accompanying advances.
- To begin with, restart your HP printer, your PC, and your remote switch
- Following that, interface your HP OfficeJet 4650 to the remote organization indeed.
- From that point forward, again add your HP Printer to the Mac PC.
- At last, print a test report utilizing your HP OfficeJet 4650 printer.
Also Read – HP Officejet Pro 8710 Offline
Here we have discussed the ways to fix HP Officejet 4650 offline issue and get your printer online. I hope it is easy to understand these methods to fix offline issues. If you are unable to do it on your own then you can connect to HP support, they will help you to fix all your issues.