HP Officejet 8710 printer continues going offline while you print some of your urgent documents. This is a major problem can be that experienced anytime specially when there is a loose connection or an outdated driver. For non-tech, it is quite difficult to convert HP Officejet Pro 8710 Offline to Online. So, in this guide, we will teach you how to get your printer online back from its offline state. Thus, read and simultaneously follow its fixing steps.
Why My HP Officejet Pro 8710 Keeps Going Offline?
Till last night you might have noticed that your HP Officejet Pro 8710 printer was working fine. But from today’s morning, all of sudden the printer is showing offline during printing. You might have checked every possible thing and confirm that the printer is well-connected to the home network. You might unable to understand why the printer not responding anything and keeps saying offline. Just chill! The blog has sufficient pieces of information. So, learn why HP Officejet Pro 8710 Keeps Going Offline and how to fix it.
Possible Reasons For HP Officejet Pro 8710 Offline
Check out the multiple causes for the appearance of HP Officejet Pro 8710 Offline in the below section:
- A Poor network connection between printer and computer.
- Due to counterfeit HP Officejet Pro 8710 Drivers installed on the computer.
- A Loose connection established between printer and router could also lead to HP Officejet Pro 8710 Offline issue.
- Most probably, a router firmware out-of-date.
- Maybe print jobs are stuck in the print queue.
- Network connection problems can also be the one possible cause.
- Loose USB connection.
Solutions To Prevent HP Officejet Pro 8710 Offline
The step-by-step guidelines are mentioned underneath through which you can easily fix HP Officejet Pro 8710 Error State issue. Therefore, let’s carry out the following instructions without skipping a single step:
- First and foremost, power-on your computer system that is connected with the HP 8710 printer.
- Now, click on the “Start” button and then go to “Devices and Printers”.
- Now, select the “Offline printer” icon.
- Afterward, choose the “HP Officejet 8710” option from the list appearing on your screen.
- Afterward, you will be able to view the printer’s offline status on your computer screen.
- Now, opt for the offline status option and then choose the printer option.
- Now, you are highly required to reset the printer offline option.
- With it, bringing your printer device back online is very simple and quick.
Thus, go through the guided instructions immediately to stop such an error from occurring again and again. If yet the HP Officejet Pro 8710 Not Printing Properly, move to the next solving method.
Suitable Guidelines To Prevent HP Officejet Pro 8710 Offline From Occurring
Here is how to overcome HP Officejet Pro 8710 Offline in a shorter interval:
- In the very beginning step, you should reboot your computer system and turn off your printer as well.
- After a while, turn them back ON again. While restarting your device properly, it is needed to keep your device off for the next couple of minutes.
- Strong internet connection although plays a significant role in stopping the HP Officejet Pro 8710 Offline error from appearing. That’s why, you have to ensure that your Windows system and printer device are properly connected to each other.
- However, the light at the back of your printer signifies the device connectivity status. If the light is green, then it means a successful strong connection has been established in between the devices.
- Also, make sure that the account that you are using on your computer has “manage printer” rights.
- Furthermore, visit the official website of HP and download the latest available printer drivers on your computer.
Additional Methods To Solve HP Officejet Pro 8710 Offline
Below, we have compiled advanced technical methods in order to resolve HP Officejet Pro 8710 Offline Mac. So, simply start following one-by-one until your printer is showing offline status during printing function:
Method 1: Resetting The Printer Device
Resetting your printing machine helps to restore a lost connection between the computer and printer. Thus, do it so now:
- Turn off your HP Officejet 8710 printer first.
- Now, wait for almost 10 – 15 seconds, and thereafter disconnect the power cord from the printer.
- Now, you should turn off the computer system as well.
- Afterward, connect the power cord tightly to the printer, and then turn on your printer.
- If your printer is connected to a wireless network, then restart the router.
- Turn on the Windows system.
- Attempt to print document for checking.
If printer prints, great! Your HP Officejet Pro 8710 Not Printing Wirelessly problem has been resolved.
If the HP Officejet 8710 printer won’t print and it remains offline, jump to the next method.
Method 2: Set HP Officejet Pro 8710 As Default Printer
- Press the “Settings” icon, and then click the “Devices and Printers” tab.
- Now, choose the HP Officejet Pro 6978 Printer.
- Place a right-click on the printer that is active.
- Select the “Set as Default Printer” option.
- Print a test page to check if the HP Officejet Pro 8710 Offline has been converted to online.
- If the printer prints, congratulations! Your printer has become online now.
Also Read – HP 8610 Printer Offline
Contact To 24/7 Online Support Team For One-Stop Resolution
Wasn’t the guidance for HP Officejet Pro 8710 Offline helpful for you? Want some additional quality assistance to bring the offline printer online back? If so, do let us know your problem via dialing the 24×7 Printer support numbers. We are extremely talented and well-experienced so; in a couple of seconds, the printer problem will be exterminated.