The HP Officejet 3830 printer is being preferable for fast printing solutions and quality printouts. Though, there are times when the printer only prints black but not in color. You might have tried enough by your end to print the color page but unfortunately HP Officejet 3830 Not Printing Color. Rather delivering a colored printout, a blank page comes out which makes you furious and insists you search for a solution. However, the printer won’t print color due to several unnecessary problematic hurdles. While, the one major reason behind it is out-of-stock color ink. Therefore, read the blog to know why the issue arises and how to get it solved from the root.
Why Is HP Officejet 3830 Only Printing Black And White Not In Color?
Multiple reasons are responsible for HP Officejet 3830 Only Printing Black And White not in color. Here’s the list of causes, give a glance at them:
- Shortage of color ink cartridge could trigger HP Officejet 3830 Not Printing Color.
- The printing function probably won’t operate effectively.
- Maybe printing with color is not allowed.
- Also, your color ink cartridges are not accurately installed.
- While printing the color page, it comes out black. It happens if the color feature on HP 3830 OfficeJet printer is not enabled.
- The print head has not been cleaned for a quite long time which causes Printer Won’t Print Color problem.
- Driver confliction also be a possible factor leading to HP Officejet 3830 Not Printing Color.
Instructive Methods To Fix HP Officejet 3830 Not Printing Color
Here’s one-by-one step you should go through in terms of repairing HP Officejet 3830 Not Printing Color problem. Let’s follow without spending a single minute:
Method 1: Clean The Print Head
The most valuable instrument operating in the printing process is the printer head. Technically, it places ink on the paper and manages to produce a text that can view clearly. If the print head has not been cleaned for a long period of time, clean it now. Here’s how:
- First, give a click on the “Start” button and search for “Control Panel.”
- From the Control Panel Window, select “Drivers and Printers.”
- Later, move to the next page and look for your “HP Officejet 3830 Printer” icon.
- Place a right-hit on your printer icon and select “Properties.”
- A new Window appears, click on “Hardware” and then click “Clean Ink” on the subsequent window.
- Go through the instructions displayed on the screen that will help you to clean the print head.
- Now, perform a printing check to identify whether or not HP Officejet 3830 Not Printing Properly.
Method 2: Reinstall HP Officejet 3830 Printer Driver
The complete guidelines for the reinstallation of your HP Officejet 3830 Printer Driver are mentioned underneath. Check them out:
- First, uninstall the entire HP Officejet 3830 printer driver from your Windows computer’s control panel.
- Afterward, press the Windows Key + R to evoke the Run Command.
- In the search box, type in “printui.exe /s” and press “OK”.
- Doing so a new window pops-up, click the “Drivers” tab.
- If any other HP Printer drivers are installed under Drivers, remove them immediately.
- And thereafter, click “OK”.
- Then, navigate the Control Panel > Computers and Printers > Add Printer.
- Now, under the New Windows menu, select a printer.
- And then, click “The printer I want is not listed” if HP Officejet 3830 printer is not listed.
- Thereafter, select “Add a printer” by using a TCP/IP address.
- Insert your HP 3830 Printer’s IP Address accordingly then tap “Next”.
- Now, the HP 3830 printer with upgraded drivers will be installing.
- And that will also help you print in color.
If yet HP 3830 No Option To Print In Color, continue with the next method.
Method 3: Verify The Color Ink Level
One most common reason for HP 3830 Not Printing Color Windows 10 is cartridge has less or empty ink. Thus, falling short of ink in your printer could be causing the printer not to print color problems. So, solve it simply by checking the grey scale printing from the Preferences as it declares the level of ink. Moreover, there are a couple of steps to be followed just for performing the visual checking and cartridge replacing. Let’s follow:
- First and foremost, you need to carefully open the front cover of the printer.
- Thereafter, give a check for the present ink level.
- If you see that the ink is on the verge of finish, install a new cartridge as soon as you can.
- And if the ink is full but still HP Officejet 3830 Not Printing Magenta, check the ink’s expiry date. Well, there is an expiry date and chances are high to dry up and form a thick liquid. So, if the cartridge expiry date is over, install a new one to progress with the printing task.
Also Read – HP printer is not printing color
Contact Tech Specialists For One-Stop Remedy
None of the aforementioned fixing methods solve HP Officejet 3830 Not Printing Color. Don’t worry! Contact our top-most technician via dialing the printer helpline number. You will be helped in a way to resolve such an error issue. Thus, call us and stay tuned to have a clear idea about the solving facts.