Most of the Epson Printer users have a query that how I fix Epson Printer Error Code 0x69. Such an error usually comes across while trying to print document from an Epson WF 3640 printer device. There are several dynamic reasons that could lead to this particular error code. Till the time you fix this issue, you can’t print anything or you won’t use the functions of your device. That’s why, it becomes necessary at this stage to identify its actual causes and rectify the error in minimal time. In this post, you will get a comprehensive guide that helps you to remove your printer error code soon. So, let’s read it out from top-to-toe precisely and solve your problem.
Actual Reasons Responsible For Epson Printer Error Code 0x69
There are numerous reasons responsible for the occurrence of Epson Error Code 0x69. The main cause because of which such an error code appears is the incorrect configuration of the Windows System. Some other factors are enumerated underneath:
- Missing/Corrupt Printer Files.
- Violation Access of Printer.
- Improper Installation of Printer Driver.
- Corruption In Windows Registry Files.
- Internal Hardware Issues.
Effective Solutions To Get Rid Of Epson Printer Error Code 0x69
When you encounter Epson WF 3640 Error Code 0x69 while printing, despite being wondered lets’ try its troubleshooting tips. Fruitful solving instructions are noted in below, so give a glance on them at once and hence start following:
Solution 1: Update The Printer
When your printer goes out-of-date, you can get stuck with Error Code 0x69 at some point during print-job. Thus, in order to resolve it from the root, you need to update your Epson WF 3640 printer. Always operate Windows7 OS or later version if you have Epson WF3640 Printer as older versions are not compatible with it. Here is how to update printer:
- In the beginning, click the “Start” button.
- In the Search box, type “Control Panel” and hit the Enter key.
- Next, select the Control Panel option from the appearing lists of results.
- Afterward, go to the “Hardware and Sound” option and then select “Device Manager”. A list of connected hardware with the printer device will be shown on the screen.
- Now, search for the Printer drop-down menu and click on it. Take the cursor to the printer’s name that you need update and then put a right-click on it.
- Afterward, tap on the “Update Driver” button from the given-list.
- Choose “Automatic”. Doing so will assist you to update the printer automatically.
- If any new update is available, follow the on-screen procedure accurately to make the printer up-to-date.
Now, you can hassle-freely use your Epson WF3640 printer to take the printouts. If still get an Error Code 0x69 Epson, move to the next solution.
Solution 2: Verify The Hardware Issues
Sometimes, Epson Printer Error Code 0x69 may occur due to abrupt internal hardware issues. Below are essential guidelines you should go through to solve it out:
- First and forecast, you should open the printer lid and ensure that all the cartridges are appropriately installed. Then, place the ink carriage gently into its place.
- If the ink is placed properly, close the cartridge case and verify if this can repair the Error Code 0x69 or not.
- In the next, turn off your printer and remove the power connections and the USB port from the device.
- Now, try to open the printer cover and verify if paper is jammed inside the printer. If it is so, slightly remove it as soon as you can.
- Next, you should check if there is any clogging issue on the roller, print head, and carriage area. Look for a dust or dirt, plastic pull tabs, leakage of ink or loose parts, etc. If you find any of these elements, then clear them from the printer without any delay.
- Connect the printer with the power sockets and check if the Epson Printer Error Code 0x69is been disappeared.
If the same error yet continues, move to the next fixing solution.
Solution 3: Verify Windows Registry
If there is fault in Windows Registry, during printing Epson Error Code 0x69 may evolve. To fix it out, it is required to check Windows Registry immediately and verify there is no issue in that. Here’s how:
- From the keyboard, press the “Windows + R” keys simultaneously.
- Afterward, type “regedit” in the Search field and hit Enter.
- In the next popped-up window of the “Registry”, select “Computer” from the left.
- Then, go to the “File” tab and click “Explore”.
- Now, tap on “All”.
- Finally, click “Save” to save the changes made recently.
Once you save the things, you will get to know whether or not Windows Registry has issues. In case, you find any glitch, repair it instantly to get overcome with such an error code.
Also Read : Epson Error Code 0x97
Connect With Epson Printer Support Team For Hands-Free Solution
Wasn’t the above information justifying you to solve Epson Printer Error Code 0x69? Want some extra needy course of actions to sort out such a problem from your Epson Printer WF3640? If so, you can call us anytime at our 24/7 online Printer support number. We have a team of well-educated and well-professional technician. One of them will answer your call and provide you efficacious guidance. Thus, in a couple of second you can solve your problem, it is 100% guaranteed.