The Epson WF-2540 is an all-in-one color inkjet printer famous for its advanced features and one-stop printing solution. Such an Epson printer model is more likely the top-notch printer over the globe. Despite being the fact that it comes with the extended staggering features in a budget-free, sometimes it has printing issues. The Epson WF2540 Not Printing problem or receiving a blurred printout makes users too much in furious. So, if you are utilizing this printer for your office premises and unfortunately the printer stops printing, don’t worry! In today’s article, we will show you how to get overcome such kind of problematic situation. Thus, read carefully and know the troubleshooting tricks!
Why Facing Epson WF2540 Not Printing?
There are several factors that may lead to Epson Wf-2540 Not Printing Black or printer printing blank pages. This problem can be caused by low ink, incorrect print settings, or the product itself. Some other reasons for the printer printing blank pages are noted underneath:
- Print Nozzles are clogged
- Wrong paper size is loaded
- An insufficient amount of A-4 sized paper is loaded in the input tray
- Print Head is blocked
- Paper may not meet the product’s specifications due to which Epson WF 2540 Printing Blank Pages
Quick Ways To Resolve Epson WF2540 Not Printing Problem
Getting rid of Epson WF2540 Not Printing Problem is not as much difficult as you think. It takes a couple of minutes to solve it out only if you have strong technical knowledge. Moreover, here we have compiled the potential solutions in various procedures that will help you to resolve in an instant. Let’s start following one after another until your printer won’t printer problem gets resolved from the root:
Way 1: Easy Tips And Tricks To Solve Epson Wf-2540 Not Printing Black
- First and foremost, you should check the paper size settings. If the settings are incorrectly configured, Epson WF 2540 Paper Out Error may occur. So, make sure that the paper size settings are correctly setup. If it is not so, change them accordingly and then attempt printing.
- In the next guide, you are recommended to use a print head nozzle check to see if any nozzles are clogged.
- You should clean the debris and dust stored on the print head surface. Take a lint-free soft cloth to clean the dust.
- Also, you have to ensure that the yellow tap applied on the ink cartridge has been peeled-off.
- Set Epson WF 2540 printer as a default printer.
- Now, give a glimpse of the document that you would like to print. Remove all the blank pages from it if required.
- Afterward, give assurance that a sufficient amount of ink levels is stored in the cartridge to print the doc.
Hoping that, your printer is now started to deliver clear and top-quality printouts. Thus, when Epson WF 2540 Printer Will Not Print, immediately implement the above guidelines. In a very shorter interval, the printer prints.
Way 2: Additional Fixing Tips To Solve Epson WF2540 Not Printing
Concisely carry out the below-noted basic troubleshooting steps one by one to fix Epson WF2540 Not Printing Anything. Let’s begin to follow with no deferral:
- Have a glance at the nozzle check to see if any print head nozzles are clogged.
- To clean the print head nozzles, first click on setup. Then, go to maintenance and then finally navigate to Print Head cleaning.
- Ensure that the paper type settings are exactly adjusted as per the type of sheets loaded in the input tray.
- Now, ensure that the printable side of the page is exactly placed as per the provided instructions.
- Also, you should turn off high-speed settings on your computer system.
- If necessary, refill the low or empty ink tanks.
- Print colored pages if really you would like to make the print head movable while printing.
- Always use generic, genuine, and compatible ink cartridges.
Way 3: Quick Resolving Steps Of Epson WF2540 Not Printing Problem
- First and foremost, take out the ink cartridge from the printing machine and then slightly peel-off the tapes.
- Next, use the “Menu” tab to take a print out of a report.
- Now, take a brief look at the ink levels to check if the ink is low/empty.
- Now, replace the empty cartridge with a new genuine one.
- Follow the same for all the colored cartridges.
- Take a pin and use it to clean-out the clogged Print heads that are dry.
- The Epson WF 2540 Printing Problems can also be caused due to an outdated printer driver. Hence, to fix this issue, uninstall the printer driver software and install it again with the upgraded version.
Also Read : Epson printer is not printing black
Contact Our Tech Specialists Anytime For One-Stop Remedy
Not satisfied with the aforementioned guidelines? Need more help to sort out Epson WF2540 Not Printing? Call us at the 24/7 Online Support Number to get quality assistance at your doorstep. We are qualified and extremely talented and have immense power to deal with tech-glitches related to Epson Printer Support. Thus, contact us as soon as possible and get your printer not printing error exterminated.