Are you fed up with getting poor-quality printouts consistently from your old printing machine? Would you like to replace your printer with a high-quality printing solution? HP DeskJet 2652 & 2600 is an excellent entry-level all-in-one printer available at an affordable rate. It lets you print and scan the document without even the hassle of connecting the printer to your Windows PC. The 123 hp com dj2652 & 2600 link provides downloading, installing, and setting up procedures in a correct and precise manner. Thus, if it’s your first time setting up the HP DeskJet 2600 printer, read the post carefully from top-to-toe. In a couple of seconds, your printer will be set up successfully and is then ready to serve printouts.
Stepwise Directives For 123 hp com dj2652 & 2600 Printer Setup
The step-by-step procedures to set up your HP DeskJet 2652 & 2600 printer are listed below. Take a quick glance at the following noted instructive points and carry the course of action accordingly.
Step 1: Remove The HP DeskJet 2652 & 2600 Printer From The Box
After taking the HP DeskJet 2652 & 2600 printer in your home or office premises, perform the following guide:
- Remove the printer from the box.
- Carefully, place the surface on the flat surface area.
- Slightly, remove all tape, stickers, and packaging materials from the outside of the printer.
- Beneath the output tray, clutch the handle tightly and lower the ink cartridge access door to open it.
- Remove all tape and packaging materials from inside the printer.
- In the end, make sure you have removed all hardware and materials from the box.
Step 2: Connect HP DeskJet 2652 & 2600 Printer With Wi-Fi Router
The connection type of 123 hp com dj2652 & 2600 can be either wired or wireless. However, this printer model is compatible with Windows PC, laptops, smartphones, Mac OS, Apple devices, etc. Let’s begin the following instructions to connect the printer with your router:
- In the beginning, step, turn on your HP DeskJet 2652 printer.
- Now, Press the “Wireless” button on the Printer’s “Control Panel”.
- Then, the blue light will be blink on the DeskJet printer which indicates that your printer is all set to connect.
- Without even a WPS pin, you can connect the printer to a Wi-Fi network.
- Now, turn on your Wi-Fi router and press the “WPS” button from your router for 5 seconds.
- After doing so, the printer will automatically start searching for the Wi-Fi network.
- Once the connection is established, the wireless lamp on your printer will stop blinking.
- If your printer asks for WPS PIN, enter the pin and then press the “OK” button.
- Once you have entered the WPS pin, you will notice that your HP DeskJet 2652 & 2600 printer starts functioning on Wi-Fi.
- Finally, the HP DeskJet 2652 printer has been successfully connected to the wireless network.
Read More: Complete Guide For HP 2542 Wireless Setup
Step 3: HP DeskJet 2652 & 2600 Wireless Setup On Windows
After successful connection, let’s do an HP DeskJet 2652 & 2600 Wireless Setup on your Windows PC. The complete steps are explained underneath:
- First of all, switch on the HP DeskJet printer and connect it to the Wi-Fi network.
- Now, download and install the printer software. To perform the same, visit the 123 hp com dj2652 & 2600 site.
- Now, open the “Devices and Printers” option directly from the “Control Panel” on your Windows Desktop.
- Thereafter, hit a click on the “Add a Printer” option.
- Then, click the icon of your printer model from the appeared list of printers.
- In the end, click the “Next”
- a button from the new window.
- Now, your HP DeskJet 2652 printer will get wirelessly connected to your system.
Step 4: HP DeskJet 2652 & 2600 Wired Setup On Windows
Using a USB cable will be convenient for HP DeskJet 2652 & 2600 Wired Setup on Windows PC. We have compiled an easy set of guides to establish a wired printer connection. Let’s follow:
- First of all, turn on your HP DeskJet printer.
- Link the printer and your Windows System through a USB cable.
- Search for a compatible driver installation file against your printer with your computer via 123 hp com dj2652 & 2600.
- Now, once you download the driver, open the downloaded file in order to extract the installer.
- Hit a click on the “Run” tab to begin the installation process.
- Thereafter, go to the Control panel from the “Run” dialog box.
- Click on the “Device and Printer” tab.
- And then, tap on the “Add a printer” option.
- Now, choose your printer model from the given list of printers.
- Then, press the “Next” button.
- Now, in the end, your printer has been successfully added to your Windows Desktop.
Also Read: Complete Guide For HP 2542 Wireless Setup
Step 5: Install The Ink Cartridges
Here’s how you will install the genuine HP ink cartridges:
- Remove one of the ink cartridges from its package.
- Remove the plastic tape completely.
- Hold the ink cartridge properly by its sides with the contacts toward the printer.
- Insert the ink cartridge into its slot
- Then, gently push the ink cartridge until it adjusts into its slot.
- Repeat these steps to install all the color and black ink cartridges.
- Close the ink cartridge access door, and then close the printer output tray.
Step 6: Load A Stack Of Paper Into the Input Tray
Go through the below-stated guidelines one by one:
- Slightly lift up the input tray.
- Slide the paper width guide to the left.
- Load a stack of A-4 sized plain white paper into the input tray.
- Slide the paper width guide to the right until it adjusts at the edge of the paper.
- Lower the output tray, and then pull out the tray extender.
This is it! The 123 hp com dj2652 & 2600 printer is been set up successfully and is ready to deliver the printouts.
You may also like: How To Instantly Resolve HP Officejet Pro 8710 Offline Issue?
Get 24×7 Online HP Support Assistant For HP DeskJet 2600 Printer Setup
If you didn’t get efficient guidance for 123 hp com dj2652 & 2600 printer setup, contact us via dialing the given helpline number. The technical team works hard round the clock to provide satisfying HP Printer Support at a reasonable cost. Your HP DeskJet printer will be instantly set up and hence you can print hassle-freely.