HP Printers have always been an excellent choice for personal or business purposes. These printers are becoming the user’s favorite due to their high-end technologies and features. Despite these advancements, the devices cannot avoid the issues such as HP Printer Error C4EBA341, which generally occurs due to cartridge error or print spooler malfunction. Are you facing a similar challenge? No need to worry, get Printer Driver Support from experts to fix the problem.
Let’s first understand the error code C4EBA341 with more clarity.
What is HP Printer Error C4EBA341?
The HP Printer error code C4EBA341 is a cartridge-related error that generally occurs when the cartridge cannot move freely inside the printer. The problem evolves due to improper cartridge installation, which restricts the free cartridge movement. Besides, the other reasons which result in error code C4EBA341 are corrupted printer driver installation, corrupt registry files, and print spooler malfunction.
Symptoms of HP Printer Error code C4EBA341
- A complete blue screenwill be displayed on the printer’s touch panel.
- The printer’s touch panel flashes the error code C4EBA341.
- It may also indicate the icons for right, left arrows along with home or return buttons. (But all these icons are deactivatedand the users are unable to press or select them)
How to fix HP printer error code C4EBA341?
To fix HP Printer Error C4EBA341, you can follow the below steps.
Method 1: Reset and warm-up your printer
- Turn on your printer.
- Wait until the printer display screen appears.
- Now disconnect the power cable from your printer (in turn on mode).
- Remove the cable from the power outlet.
- After 60 seconds, connect back the cable’s one end to your printer and another end to the wall socket.
- Your printer will turn on automatically, and if it doesn’t, then do it manually.
- The printer may take a few seconds to warm up and to get back to the active mode.
- If still the issue exists, then check if the carriage is sliding on the guide-rails on not. If it is stuck, then proceed to the next step to fix it.
Method 2: Examine the free carriage movement and proper cartridge installation
The restriction in the carriage movement also seeds an error code C4EBA341. Follow these steps to move it freely.
- Turn on the printer if it’s off.
- Now you need to open the cartridge access door.
- Remove the cable from your printer.
- Make sure there should be no jammed paper inside the printer.
- Manually move the carriage to either side and verify the smooth movement.
- Wipe out the dust particles from the guide-rails.
- Remove the ink cartridge and reinstall them to sit correctly in the slots.
- Also, make sure to remove the orange safety tape.
- Close the cartridge access door.
- Connect the power cable back to the printer.
- Press the power button and check the display for HP printer error C4EBA341.
Method 3: Recover the registry files
- On your computer, search for the DLL file in the registry.
- You can also check them in the recycle bin.
- Look for the dll file.
- If you can locate it, then right-click over it and select Restore.
- Ensure the files are restored in the registry folder.
- Now restart your PC and print a test job to verify the solution.
Method 4: Reinstall the printer
An outdated driver will result in several errors in your printer, including error code C4EBA341. That’s the reason you must update them from time to time to avoid mistakes.
Uninstall the printer
- Firstly, visit the Programs and Features section on your computer.
- Look for your HP printer.
- Click over it.
- Now hit Uninstall and click Yes on the confirmation window.
- If the User Account Control message appears, click Yes over it.
- Follow the instructions and remove the drivers.
- Now visit the Control Panel on your PC.
- Click Devices and Printers.
- Right-click on your HP Printer
- Choose Remove Devices or select Uninstall.
- Keep following the instructions to eradicate the printer software.
Reinstall the printer
- Navigate to the website 123.hp.com
- Choose the country of origin and enter your printer model number. E.g., HP DeskJet 5510.
- Click Submit.
- Now click Download Drivers.
- Save the files to the desired location on your computer.
- Go the location and double-click on the installer files.
- Follow the instructions to install the printer on your computer.
- Great! You have successfully installed the printer on your computer with the latest drivers.
Contact the support for a trouble-free solution
All these steps will help you eliminate the HP printer error C4EBA341. Most of the users have resolved the issues by merely resetting the printer. Moreover, you can also use the other three steps to terminate the problem altogether. If your printer is under warranty, get in touch with the nearby HP service center. If you still cannot resolve it, you must contact our HP printer support experts who are available 24 X 7 for your assistance. So contact us and get your printer checked.