Epson printer are the best quality printing devices, which are known for its quality printing services and countless advantages. If you want to print any document but unable to print, you will get the message of offline status error. Therefore, you should troubleshoot it properly. In addition, you can take immediate support from printer technicians to resolve Epson Printer Offline number 1-888-902-8333 problems simply.
Check Epson Printer Hardware Carefully-
- Primarily, you make sure that the printer is on, mostly models will have some sort of light to inform you about it.
- In the case of a wired printer, make sure the device is connected correctly to the computer system. You must check the connections at both ends to guarantee they are firmly seated and check the cable itself for an understandable damage.
- In the case of a wireless printer, make sure it is connected properly to the network. You can check correctly the wireless connection of the printing machine just by running the printer’s wireless connectivity test. You should follow the instructions below to get the printer status or connect report:
- Enter Setup Mode
- Choose Network Settings
- Choose Confirm Network Settings
- Check the connection status
- Take a message of the IP address of the printer.
- If you want to take the print test, you need to click on “Start” button. Your Epson printer will print the printer status page.
Epson Printer Software Updates–
After checking the printer connection, you should check if you have installed updated printer software. To check the software, you should follow the steps given below.
Deactivate the Security Software–
- Seek for an antivirus program icon in the windows notification location.
- Make the right click on the icon and check carefully for the options like stop, disable or something same.
- If you don’t get any option, you should open the antivirus software and seek for the option to deactivate or prevent the security software.
Set Your Printer as Default Printer-
- Select on “Start” button.
- Click on “Control panel”.
- Go on printers & devices”.
- Make right click on Epson printer in the list.
- Click on set button as default printer.
Install Windows Update KB3147458-
Microsoft has released an update to solve the printer errors experienced by users. This particular update stops several wireless printers from going offline or Epson Printer Says Offline. Check instantly your computer system to see if it has the KB3147458 update installed by following the instructions: –
- Select the desktop button and type the windows update in the search box.
- Click on “search” button for an update in the list.
- Choose windows update and click on advanced button in the update and security window.
- Choose & view update history in the advanced options window.
- You will see the updates installed and seek for KB3147458 in the list.
- If you do not find out KB3147458 in the list, you go to Microsoft.com and find out for windows update KB3147458, download and install it correctly. Now, restart your computer system after installing the update and see if the error continues.
If the KB3147458 update is installed successfully, then you need to uninstall and reinstall your Epson printer again.