Want to explore wireless printing from your Photosmart C4780 HP printer! That’ll be a great experience to receive printouts without messing up with the wires. All you need is a quick HP Photosmart C4780 wireless setup which you can learn easily by following the steps in the setup guide. HP Photosmart C4780 printers are the most stylish breed from the Hewlett-Packard community. An intuitive and elegant display, compact size, and ability to deliver quick printouts make HP Photosmart C4780 amongst the most widely chosen devices. What made us deliver this HP printer wireless setup guide is to facilitate users to install their printers without an installation disc.
What Do You Need for HP Photosmart C4780 Wireless Setup?
Before trying your hands-on HP Photosmart C4780 wireless setup, you should collect a few things in advance for a hassle-free setup.
- HP Photosmart C4780 Printer.
- Wireless router, high-speed internet with sufficient bandwidth.
- Windows, Mac, or iPhone device.
- The printer and computer should be connected to the same wireless network.
- USB cable.
- HP Photosmart, computer, and router should be placed nearby.
How Do I Connect HP Photosmart C4780 to WiFi?
Once you have acquired all the necessary tools and things to set up HP Photosmart C4780 wirelessly, you connect it to the WiFi network first. Here is what you need to do!
- Unpack your HP Photosmart C4780 and ensure any tape or packing material isn’t stuck to it.
- Connect your Photosmart printer to the power socket.
- Turn on the mains and the power button on your printer.
- Make sure not to attach the USB cable until told to do so.
- Ensure your WiFi router is placed nearby.
- The power light on your printer should illuminate and become stable after some time.
- On the printer’s Control Panel, go to the Wireless section.
- Click the Network button.
- Scroll the list, choose your network SSID and enter the password.
- If you can’t find the network name, scroll to the bottom, type the network name and enter the password thereafter.
- Now open the Control Panel on your computer and confirm that the printer is connected to the wireless network.
Install Printer Drivers to Complete HP Photosmart C4780 Wireless Setup
Once you are done with the preliminary wireless setup you should know how to download and install the latest drivers. Here are the steps that explain the complete process. These steps will be highly useful if you do not have an installation disk and you want HP Photosmart C4780 wireless setup without CD.
- Ensure your PC satisfies the minimum system requirements to install HP Photosmart C4780 hassle-free.
- Now simply visit the HP support homepage from your Windows or Mac browser.
- You can directly enter the website URL 123.hp.com/setup on the browser and hit Enter.
- You will land on the HP website, click Download Drivers.
- Choose Printers on the screen.
- Further, you will need to enter the printer model number, and click Submit.
- Now edit the operating system details, if needed.
- Select the complete installation package, click Download now.
- Agree to the terms and conditions, choose the language of choice and start downloading.
- Once HP Photosmart C4780 wireless software download completes, you should take the next instructions to start installing.
- Go to the Download folder, right-click on the printer installer file and click Run.
- While installing you will be asked to choose the connection type, click USB.
- Now connect your Photosmart printer to the computer using USB.
- Choose network settings on the printer control panel and then select Wireless Setup Wizard.
- After following these steps your printer and computer will connect to the same wireless network.
- Finally, you can print a test page to verify the HP Photosmart C4780 wireless setup.
What To Do For HP Photosmart C4780 Wireless Setup Mac?
There is no big difference to set up HP Photosmart C4780 on Mac, however, you should know what to do and what you shouldn’t. Here are the tips.
- Make sure your printer is on and the light is illuminating.
- Go to the Apple menu and click System Preferences.
- Now click Printers and Scanners.
- Click the Add button.
- Select Default, choose your HP Photosmart C4780 printer on the list.
- Send a print command to verify the printer setup.
The same way you can do the HP Photosmart C4780 wireless setup for iPhone devices. You can also download the HP Smart app on your iPhone or Android device to fix the installation issues or get rid of any other printing errors.
Facing Installation Issues? Call HP printer experts
If you do not want to take the hassle of installing your HP printer or facing any issue doing it, you must not hesitate to connect with HP printer support experts. They are the guys who can do the HP Photosmart C4780 wireless setup in no time. Whether you have an iPhone, Mac, Windows, or any other device, our experts can help you get an HP printer on any of them.