When one is looking for a compact in size and easy-to-carry printer, Epson Workforce Wf-3640 will be the most preferable. It has several special features along with the ability to print any size of paper. However, such an Epson Workforce printer is the smallest and most light-weighted printer in the world. This would be the one-stop solution for the users who want to print from anywhere on any device like smartphones, tablets. Additionally, its built-in wireless and direct Wi-Fi feature allow you to print anything even without plugged-in your printer. Before using it, at first, it is extremely required to complete the Epson Workforce Wf-3640 Wireless Setup process. In this post, we discuss the methods of setting up such a printer device. Thus, let’s read and know-how!
The Effective Epson Workforce Wf-3640 Wireless Setup Guidelines
If you recently purchased an Epson Workforce Wf-3640 printer and want to set it up correctly, here’s a comprehensive guide for you. Know the step-by-step procedures to do Epson Workforce Wf-3640 Wireless Setup in the below section:
Procedure 1: Unbox Your Epson Workforce WF-3640 Printer
Follow the given instructions to unbox your printer at least time interval:
- First, remove all the tape applied over the box.
- Now, grasp the printer device tightly to take it out from the box. Slightly put it on the surface table.
- Next, check out the accessories and required equipment available in the box.
- Inside the packaging box, you will find the following materials:
- Printing Machine
- USB Cable
- Power Cord
- Black Color Ink Cartridge
- Colored Ink Cartridge
- Maintenance Part
- Manual and Printer’s Software CD/DVD
- Now, you need to connect the power cord to the Epson Workforce WF-3640 printer and also to a wall outlet.
- Now, press the Power button to turn on your printer.
- Let the printer be stable. Thereafter, go to the Menu and change the date, time, country, and region accordingly.
Procedure 2: Load Plain White Paper In The Input Tray
In this step, you need to insert the A-4 sized plain neat & clean white paper into the input tray. Once you loaded the stack of paper in the paper tray, slightly push the tray to adjust into its panel. Also, ensure that the limited amount of paper with the correct size has been loaded.
Procedure 3: Install The Ink Cartridges Appropriately
Here are the desired step-wise directives of the ink cartridge installation:
- First, open the scanner lid and move the printer’s carriage from the left to the center.
- Now, remove the yellow tape applied to each ink cartridge.
- And then, insert each one of them one by one into the respective slots.
- Now, close the scanner lid.
- Within a couple of seconds, the Epson printer ejects an alignment page ensuring that ink cartridges have been successfully installed.
Hence, the basic or you can say hardware Epson Workforce Wf-3640 Wireless Setup is now been done.
Epson Workforce WF-3640 Driver Download & Install
Go through the below-noted instructive points to get the driver download:
- First, visit our Epson Workforce wf-3640 official printer page.
- Now, depending on the computer OS, click the “Download” button.
- Now, get the updated or compatible printer driver downloaded to your system.
- Then click the downloaded driver file to run it on your system.
- Thereafter, double-tap on the Installer icon to start installing the driver.
- Follow the instructions that appeared on the screen, complete the Epson Workforce Wf-3640 Wireless Setup process.
Moreover, you can use the installation CD for Epson Workforce Wf-3640 Manual driver download. Here’s what have to perform:
- Insert the driver installation CD in the disk drive.
- Now, select the Epson Workforce Wf-3640 Wireless Setup file and open it by extracting the content.
- Now, choose Run, Open or Save as per your choice, and then go through the on-screen promoted instructions.
- This is how you can complete the driver installation process.
Epson WF-3640 Connect To Mac: Directions To Do It
The Epson WF-3640 Connect To Mac frequently using the proper workable USB cable. You need to select the type of connection as USB when the installer prompts you to choose. Now, plug the USB cable into the Epson WF-3640 printer and Mac computer. Make sure that the cable is not defective otherwise you can’t connect them. Now, you can download the driver for your printer on Mac OS and then start a print job.
How To Fix Epson Wf-3640 Won’t Print Wirelessly
If you are ready to print something but unfortunately, Epson Wf-3640 Won’t Print Wirelessly, you need to perform the below-instructed checklist:
- Restart the Epson Wf-3640 Wireless Printer and then see if the printer prints.
- Give a serious check to the connection. Ensure that the printer has been appropriately connected to the computer system.
- Also, you need to check your printer to confirm that it is set as the default printer.
- A couple of times, it is possible that the printer’s port setting won’t be matched with the printer’s connection port.
- You can even clean the printhead as maybe it is clogged and hence result in Epson Workforce Wf-3640 Not Printing.
- Furthermore, you can replace the ink cartridge as low or empty ink cartridge could create trouble in printing.
- Make sure that the network connection status is enabled.
How To Fix Epson Workforce Wf-3640 Error Code 0x97
The Epson Workforce Wf-3640 Error Code 0x97 is a hardware issue that usually arises due to a faulty printhead. To fix this issue instantly, try out the following steps:
- First, disable the printer’s network connection. Disconnect it from its power source.
- Press the “Power” button on your Epson Workforce WF-3640 Setup printer and hold it for at least 60 seconds.
- Connect the printer again to the power source and print a test page to see if there is an improvement.
- Moreover, you can do a hard reset on your Epson printer by turning it off if it is on. After a few minutes, connect it back.
- Check whether the Error Code 0x97 has been disappeared or not on the printer.
- If still not resolved, examine your printhead for clogs. The error code may disturb you not to work or prevent you from printing. That’s why it is very much essential to clean the printhead with a damp lint-free cloth.
For Quality Assistance, Call Us At 24/7 Online Support Number
Hope that you can successfully set up your printer with the aforementioned informative procedures. If in case you face technical glitches while following the Epson Workforce Wf-3640 Wireless Setup process, don’t worry! We are available round the clock at the toll-free given helpline number for your instant Epson Technical support & help. So, give us a call on the proffered number anytime and get technical help at your doorstep with 100% satisfaction.