HP printer is one of the most popular brands among the users. It is widely used by many professional, home and business users. In addition, wireless is unimproved option as compared with USB or wired connection, but often you can observe that your HP printer cannot connect to web services, when you attempt to connect it for first time. In such cases, you need a complete expert guidance. If you want to solve HP printer cannot connect to web services problem, you must solve this technical glitch immediately. Before solving this issue, you must know the major reasons of this error. In addition, you can take expert’s guidance from Printer Support Number opening 24 hours for you.
Technical Causes behind HP Printer Cannot Connect to Web Services
You can use your HP printers to print the documents from a location with the assistance of Internet. When your printing machine doesn’t print and fail to connect with the web services, you will obtain the following error messages:
- Server connection error-You are getting Issues, while connecting to the web server. If you seriously encounter this issue, you can easily click on “Retry” button or click on “OK” button to exit.
- Web services problems-You are experiencing issues, while connecting to web services server.
- Server connection error- When you are unable to connect to web services, you may face server connection error. If you are experiencing HP Printer cannot connect to Web Services error, you must verify Internet access and try again it.
Instructions to Solve HP printer cannot connect to web services issue
- Ensure that the printing machine which you’re using supports web services by checking on the control panel of printer.
- You need to find out your wireless or wired connection that are responding properly and printing machine is rightly connected.
- Reboot your computer system, router, and printer. Often it assists to solve all the problems.
- You must power on the web service with the assistance of printer EWS that could solve communication errors with printing machine.
- You should find Internet proxy server settings that it perfectly matches along with printer EWS.
- By updating printer firmware daily with the latest updates could solve this error.
- You must upgrade the router firmware as outdated can affect the performance, and safety or prevents the router to connect with Internet correctly.
Troubleshooting Methods When HP Printer cannot connect to Web Services
Method 1: Check Printer’s Connection properly
Initially, you must check carefully that the printing machine is really connected to HP web services. Note down that HP printer cannot connect to web services, when you are plugged in a USB cord. Check out the printer’s connection status via opening a wireless network or settings option on its displaying LCD. You must observe a blue, and solid wireless button light that displays a printing machine is correctly connected. Connect HP printer with web services, if they cannot observe that light visibly.
Method 2: Restart Your PC, Printer and Router
- First of all, you must restart your PC, printer and router, this way can resolve connectivity problems. You need to switch off and eliminate wired from the router.
- After that, you need to switch off HP printer properly.
- Next, you must shut down the PC or laptop.
- You need to connect the router back in and turn it on immediately.
- Switch on the printer back.
- Finally, you need to boot up the PC or laptop.
Method 3: Turn on web services from Printer’s Embedded Web Server Webpage
- Search their printer manuals for particular information on how to print a network configuration page. You must follow below instructions, when you have printed that web page.
- You must open a preferred web browser in windows.
- Enter the correct URL for embedded Web Server displayed on the network configuration page in the preferred browser’s URL bar. URL captures the form of a number such as http://184.108.40.206.
- After that, you need to click a web services button on the EWS page that opens freely.
- Finally, you must click, and activate, or switch on option on the web services button. After that, you must go via web services setup wizard.
Method 4: Correct DNS settings for HP printer
Some users have reported that they have resolved HP printer cannot connect to web services connection problems just by changing the DNS server for HP printer to Google’s 220.127.116.11 IP address.
To do it, you must open the Embedded Web Server page as explained above. After that, you need to click on wireless on the left of the network button. You can choose IPv4 tab correctly, type 18.104.22.168 as the first DNS there, and click on “apply” button. Finally, you have configured the printer machine to use Google’s DNS in the place of the router’s DNS server correctly.
Conclusive Words from Experts
By performing above instructions, you can fix HP printer cannot connect to web services problem. You can perform these steps effectively in order to come out from this error. These instructions are really simplified to make user trouble-free.