HP Printer Assistant is printing management in-built software used to setup HP printer, scan documents or images, order supplies, check ink levels and more. It is a printer driver needs to be downloaded as well as installed in operating system to manage printing job with efficiency. For operating any printer, it is necessary to have a printer drive in your PC so that you can easily connect the machines to communicate. With the inbuilt advanced features, the software takes proper care of all the printing processes performing on the printer. It is basically a printer maintenance tool assists HP printer users in terms of performance, troubleshooting issues, and updating printer drivers without any difficulties.
Due to having lack of technical knowledge many users don’t know how to Download, Install and Setup HP Printer Assistant. That’s why, here we come-up with a fruitful blog-post which let your guide to perform all these essential tasks with an ease. So, don’t feel blue! Simply keep your eyes feast on this page.
Desired Steps for HP Printer Assistant Download, Installation and Setup
In order to hassle-freely download, install and setup HP Printer Assistant on your Windows operating system, you only need to start following the underneath given instructions. By applying one-by-one step appropriately from top-to-bottom you can find HP Printer Assistant already installed in your PC and hence you can frequently maintain your printing process without any effort. Have a glance:
Procedures to Download HP Printer Assistant on Windows OS
Well, the downloading process of HP Printer Assistant remains same for all Windows OS version, whether be it Windows 10, Windows 8 or any other version. Here are the actual guides you have to go through:
- The very first step you require to take is to turn on your HP printer
- In the next step, you have to ensure that the USB cable is un-plugged from the printing machine. The installation process indicates to connect the cable only if it requires
- Note:USB cable connects the HP printer to your operating device
- Afterwards, you need to visit “HP Support page”
- And then click on “Software & Drivers” for HP Printers > Printers
- Next, you have to mention your printer model number in the required field and then tap “Submit” button
- After submission, the result page will appear on the screen which will show you up your printer model. You have to click on the model you are using
- On the next page, a list of printer driver will display with different versions on your computer screen. You can change if you have any other device, just select the version you are using and click on “Change”
- Now, choose the version you want to obtain in your device and then tap on “Download” button
- Select the type of installation you want. It can be either “Typical” or “Recommended”
- In a couple of second your HP Printer Assistant Download process gets completed and hence you are able to enhance the performance of printing process
Procedures to Download HP Printer Assistant on Mac
If you would like to download HP Printer Assistant program on your Mac OS, then let me know you guys that it is not available for such device. Mac computers or laptops have a full feature driver, which only supports HP Utility not HP Printer Assistant. However, the HP utility has similar tools and features, so you can download this by following the below guidelines:
- First, you have to go to the “Apple” menu and then select “System Preferences” option visible under this section
- Afterward, you have to click on the “Print & Scan” icon
- Now, tap the “Plus” (+) symbol and then choose the printer that you are using
- After that, click on the “Use” option, by doing this a drop-down menu will appear. From the given list, you have to select your printer model
- Note:do not select “Air Print” option
- Click on the “Add” button
- Then, give double-click on your newly created print queue and then click on the “Settings” option
- Click the “Utility” tab and then click “Open Printer Utility” option
- Your device will then automatically download and install HP utility
Installing the printer managing software tool will let you to easily connect the devices and complete any printing tasks effectively. The above steps will only be applicable for PC or laptops. But, to connect your printer with a phone (Android or iOS) you will have to install the HP support plugin.
Is HP Printer Assistant Software Automatically Installed On Computer?
Once you install the full version of HP printer driver on your system either from a CD/DVD or official HP website, HP Printer Setup Assistant will allows you to automatically install printer driver.
One of the easiest methods to check and open HP Printer Assistant is to give double-click on the ‘Printer’ icon. Another possible way to open this program is, search Windows for your printer model and then tap on your using printer type from the list of the results.
In case, you are yet unable to open the HP Printer Assistant, then at the end you are required to download and install the full feature printer driver on your computer.
Where Is HP Printer Assistant Located On Computer?
To open up the Printer Setup and software Window, you simply have to press double-click on HP Printer Assistant icon shown on your desktop. If it doesn’t work, follow the following noted steps:
- Go to “Control Panel” on your Windows
- Select “Hardware and Sound”
- Navigate to “Devices and Printers” section
- Select your HP Printer model
- Go to the HP Printer Assistant and give a right click on it to create a new shortcut
How to Cope-up An Error “HP Printer Assistant Not Opening”?
Here are the efficacious guidelines to sort out this problem at an instant:
- Reconnect the Printer
- Reinstall the HP Printer Assistant Software
- Turn off and on the Printer back
- Update your HP Printer Drivers to latest version
- If there is any antivirus program installed on your Windows 10 PC, then disable it to avoid confliction between the programs
Obtain Reliable HP Printer Support for More Info
If you are not satisfied with the above-given information regarding HP Printer Assistant software and still unable to download, install and set-up on your computer system, then feel free to take cost-effective HP Printer Support from our well-qualified technicians. They will give you right information regarding this program so you can effort-freely manage the performance of printing solution. Dial on helpline number sooner and stay tuned for instant and handy assistance.